Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif shares her love for street foods: Food gets me going

katrina kaif love for food
Katrina Kaif is a food lover. Yes, in a recent statement, the actor shared that for her gorging on good food equals happiness.
“Food gets me going. Nothing can cheer me up better than a good meal,” shared Katrina
Katrina shared her love for Mumbai and Delhi’s street food.
“I love street food and any street place that offers ‘paya’ with ‘kadak pav’ will instantly be a favourite for me. I can eat my heart out with ‘paya’ and pav. I also love seafood, with prawns and crabs being my comfort food. Mumbai being a coastal city has some of the best seafood restaurants, especially around Mahim and Juhu,” she said.
As for Delhi, Katrina considers it one of the best places for foodies. “The street food here is something to die for, I think Delhi gives you a lot of options and variety to choose from. From chaat in Bengali Market to kebab and paranthe in Chandni Chowk, I would want to try everything. Delhi also has some good fine-dining options,” Katrina said.
While she seems passionate about food, she is also quite conscious about her fitness and regularly hits the gym. We often see posts of the actor with trainer Yasmin Karachiwala. But she shares if she is given a choice, she would have loved to run at Worli sea face or Bandstand or even Marine Drive. Joggers Park is close to where she lives and the place looks amazing to her to work out.
On the work front, Katrina Kaif will be seen in Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchanstarrer Thugs Of Hindostan and also Zero, alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cate Blanchett named first global ambassador of Giorgio Armani Beauty

Cate Blanchett  has been named as  Giorgio Armani Beauty’s  first global ambassador. The Australian actress has worked with the Italian brand since 2013, when she was selected to front its Si fragrance line. However, her role has now been expanded, and she will now represent every single one of  Armani’s beauty categories, including skincare and make-up. And according to the label’s namesake designer,  Giorgio Armani , the Oscar winner is the perfect woman to take on the additional responsibilities. “Luminous and sophisticated, her natural elegance and distinguished beauty are striking,” the 83-year-old declared in a statement. “I am pleased to deepen our longstanding relationship.” Cate  has enjoyed a lengthy professional relationship with the brand, and as well as advertising its iconic perfume, she has worn gowns by Armani to numerous high-profile events, including several Academy Award ceremonies. The 49-year-old previously confessed tha...

Emma Thompson: I was always paid less than my male counterparts

Emma Thompson says she was always paid less than her male colleagues. The 59-year-old actor-writer said women are still treated as “second-class citizens”. She also advocated to publish salaries to reveal the gender pay gap. “I was always paid less than my male counterparts. Publishing figures is the first step. “It’s a forensic way of looking at how women are second-class citizens, and I appreciate that because it’s not emotional. This is the fact: this person does the same work for less money, and that’s just wrong,” Thompson told Good Housekeeping magazine. Play Video 42s Hamleys unveil Harry Potter-themed floor Hamleys toy shop on Regent Street in London unveils a new Harry Potter floor showcasing toys inspired by JK Rowling's books and films. The Oscar-winning star urged women to be financially independent. “Earn your own living and keep your own money. It’s your cash and you should always decide what to do with it,” she said. Emma Tho...

Dhadak review: There is no ‘dhak dhak’ in this Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter starrer

Dhadak movie cast:  Ishaan Khatter, Janhvi Kapoor, Ashutosh Rana, Kharaj Mukherjee, Aditya Kumar Dhadak movie director:  Shashank Khaitan Dhadak movie rating:  One and a half stars Remaking Sairat for mainstream Bollywood was always going to be a tough ask. The edges of that searing 2016 tale of love-in-the-time-of-caste were necessarily going to have to be blunted and softened, because too much ‘realism’ is hard for us to handle. There isn’t a filmmaker working in India who can match Sairat director Nagraj Manjule’s appetite for recreating raw slap-in-the-face directness for the screen: the only one who can match him is Sanal Sashidharan, and neither of them work, for obvious reasons, in Bollywood, where dirt needs to be proffered up in pretty ribbons. What I was expecting from this  Karan Johar  production, I got– a polish-up-the-muck aesthetic to make it palatable for mainstream audiences. What I didn’t get, was feeling. That sense of playfulness ...