Skip to main content

Bigg Boss 11 fame Mehjabi Siddiqui: People are amazed at my glamorous transformation

Mehjabi SIddiqui music video
Bigg Boss 11 contestant Mehjabi Siddiqui has made her music video debut with “Woofer Woofer”. Sung by her brother Wasim Sheikh, the song also features her husband Azim. The family’s professional outing has already crossed 2 million views on YouTube.
Stating that she was always inclined towards music, Mehjabi, in an exclusive chat with indianexpress.com, shared, “More than me, my brother has been passionate about music from childhood. During my stint in Bigg Boss, I had spoken about him and the song. When I came out, I was surprised that he hasn’t released the video yet. He asked me to join him and I was more than happy about it.”
Mehjabi SIddiqui music videoWoofer Woofer song features Mehjabi Siddiqui’s husband Azim and brother Wasim.
The homemaker added that life has completely changed for her post the reality show. “People recognise me and that’s a great feeling. From a no one, you have so many wanting to meet you and click pictures. It’s a surreal feeling. Thanks to the show, our music video is also getting the required promotion. The housemates have been kind enough to post about it. It feels great that they are still maintaining the relationship we formed in the house. Bigg Boss has been a life-changing experience for me,” said Mehjabi.

Watch Mehjabi’s music video Woofer Woofer here:


After her stint on the show, Mehjabi had spoken against Hina Khan, and how the actor was instrumental in her eviction. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor has also made her music video debut last week. Ask her about the coincidence and Mehjabi smiled to say, “What can I say? It wasn’t predecided. I would definitely wish her luck with the song. Both the music videos are completely different. I think each will have its own audience. We aren’t out to compete but only entertain.”
Mehjabi further shared that she is keen on taking more music video projects in future. “I haven’t thought about acting as of now. But I would love to star in music videos. We are in talks with few Punjabi songs also,” she shared. And talking about her glamorous avatar, Mehjabi said, “A lot of people are terming it as a major transformation (laughs). It’s sad that the audience could not see this side of my personality in Bigg Boss. But I am happy that they liked it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cate Blanchett named first global ambassador of Giorgio Armani Beauty

Cate Blanchett  has been named as  Giorgio Armani Beauty’s  first global ambassador. The Australian actress has worked with the Italian brand since 2013, when she was selected to front its Si fragrance line. However, her role has now been expanded, and she will now represent every single one of  Armani’s beauty categories, including skincare and make-up. And according to the label’s namesake designer,  Giorgio Armani , the Oscar winner is the perfect woman to take on the additional responsibilities. “Luminous and sophisticated, her natural elegance and distinguished beauty are striking,” the 83-year-old declared in a statement. “I am pleased to deepen our longstanding relationship.” Cate  has enjoyed a lengthy professional relationship with the brand, and as well as advertising its iconic perfume, she has worn gowns by Armani to numerous high-profile events, including several Academy Award ceremonies. The 49-year-old previously confessed tha...

Emma Thompson: I was always paid less than my male counterparts

Emma Thompson says she was always paid less than her male colleagues. The 59-year-old actor-writer said women are still treated as “second-class citizens”. She also advocated to publish salaries to reveal the gender pay gap. “I was always paid less than my male counterparts. Publishing figures is the first step. “It’s a forensic way of looking at how women are second-class citizens, and I appreciate that because it’s not emotional. This is the fact: this person does the same work for less money, and that’s just wrong,” Thompson told Good Housekeeping magazine. Play Video 42s Hamleys unveil Harry Potter-themed floor Hamleys toy shop on Regent Street in London unveils a new Harry Potter floor showcasing toys inspired by JK Rowling's books and films. The Oscar-winning star urged women to be financially independent. “Earn your own living and keep your own money. It’s your cash and you should always decide what to do with it,” she said. Emma Tho...

Dhadak review: There is no ‘dhak dhak’ in this Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter starrer

Dhadak movie cast:  Ishaan Khatter, Janhvi Kapoor, Ashutosh Rana, Kharaj Mukherjee, Aditya Kumar Dhadak movie director:  Shashank Khaitan Dhadak movie rating:  One and a half stars Remaking Sairat for mainstream Bollywood was always going to be a tough ask. The edges of that searing 2016 tale of love-in-the-time-of-caste were necessarily going to have to be blunted and softened, because too much ‘realism’ is hard for us to handle. There isn’t a filmmaker working in India who can match Sairat director Nagraj Manjule’s appetite for recreating raw slap-in-the-face directness for the screen: the only one who can match him is Sanal Sashidharan, and neither of them work, for obvious reasons, in Bollywood, where dirt needs to be proffered up in pretty ribbons. What I was expecting from this  Karan Johar  production, I got– a polish-up-the-muck aesthetic to make it palatable for mainstream audiences. What I didn’t get, was feeling. That sense of playfulness ...