Skip to main content

Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most

kangana rananut talks about marriage
Apart from her movies, it is Kangana Ranaut’s unabashed interviews which have kept the Queen actor in the headlines. Recently, Kangana featured in the July edition of a magazine for women. During her interaction with the magazine, Kangana mentioned how she is happy that marriage didn’t happen for her when she wanted it.
“I am truly happy with what I get in life. In fact, whatever I have ever wanted has been so bad for me. Like, every time I wanted to get married to someone, I’m glad it didn’t happen and after a few years, I’ve always said, ‘Thank you, God, you saved me!’. You know, that sort of thing.” said Kangana while talking to Cosmopolitan magazine. Unlike other celebrities, Kangana has never shied away from sharing incidents from her private life. Be it her relationship with Hrithik Roshan, Adhyayan Suman or her struggle during her initial days in the film industry, the Mental Hai Kya has revealed all in her many no-holds-barred interviews.
kangana ranaut mental hai kya look Kangana Ranaut is shooting for Mental Hai Kya with Rajkummar Rao.
On the work front, Kangana is currently busy with the shoot of Ekta Kapoor’s next Mental Hai Kya in London. The release date of the film was announced on Tuesday by the makers through a video featuring Rajkummar Rao and Kangana. In the video, the two actors got into the skin of their characters and call each other ‘mental’. Announcing the release date, Rajkummar said, “Mentals will collide on February 22, 2019.”
Producer of the film Ekta shared the video on her Instagram account with the caption, “There is a reason I keep seeing 2.22 🤣🤣🤣Two mentals coming together on 22.2. #MentalHaiKya releasing on 22nd February, 2019!” The first look posters of the film were released on social media much before the shooting of the film started.
Helmed by National award-winning director Prakash Kovelmudi, the quirky comedy marks Rajkummar and Kangana’s second film together. Earlier, the duo was seen in 2013 film Queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cate Blanchett named first global ambassador of Giorgio Armani Beauty

Cate Blanchett  has been named as  Giorgio Armani Beauty’s  first global ambassador. The Australian actress has worked with the Italian brand since 2013, when she was selected to front its Si fragrance line. However, her role has now been expanded, and she will now represent every single one of  Armani’s beauty categories, including skincare and make-up. And according to the label’s namesake designer,  Giorgio Armani , the Oscar winner is the perfect woman to take on the additional responsibilities. “Luminous and sophisticated, her natural elegance and distinguished beauty are striking,” the 83-year-old declared in a statement. “I am pleased to deepen our longstanding relationship.” Cate  has enjoyed a lengthy professional relationship with the brand, and as well as advertising its iconic perfume, she has worn gowns by Armani to numerous high-profile events, including several Academy Award ceremonies. The 49-year-old previously confessed tha...

Emma Thompson: I was always paid less than my male counterparts

Emma Thompson says she was always paid less than her male colleagues. The 59-year-old actor-writer said women are still treated as “second-class citizens”. She also advocated to publish salaries to reveal the gender pay gap. “I was always paid less than my male counterparts. Publishing figures is the first step. “It’s a forensic way of looking at how women are second-class citizens, and I appreciate that because it’s not emotional. This is the fact: this person does the same work for less money, and that’s just wrong,” Thompson told Good Housekeeping magazine. Play Video 42s Hamleys unveil Harry Potter-themed floor Hamleys toy shop on Regent Street in London unveils a new Harry Potter floor showcasing toys inspired by JK Rowling's books and films. The Oscar-winning star urged women to be financially independent. “Earn your own living and keep your own money. It’s your cash and you should always decide what to do with it,” she said. Emma Tho...

Dhadak review: There is no ‘dhak dhak’ in this Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter starrer

Dhadak movie cast:  Ishaan Khatter, Janhvi Kapoor, Ashutosh Rana, Kharaj Mukherjee, Aditya Kumar Dhadak movie director:  Shashank Khaitan Dhadak movie rating:  One and a half stars Remaking Sairat for mainstream Bollywood was always going to be a tough ask. The edges of that searing 2016 tale of love-in-the-time-of-caste were necessarily going to have to be blunted and softened, because too much ‘realism’ is hard for us to handle. There isn’t a filmmaker working in India who can match Sairat director Nagraj Manjule’s appetite for recreating raw slap-in-the-face directness for the screen: the only one who can match him is Sanal Sashidharan, and neither of them work, for obvious reasons, in Bollywood, where dirt needs to be proffered up in pretty ribbons. What I was expecting from this  Karan Johar  production, I got– a polish-up-the-muck aesthetic to make it palatable for mainstream audiences. What I didn’t get, was feeling. That sense of playfulness ...